Even though most of us still had the flu, we still trekked out for trick or treating. I figured we weren't going in other's houses so we wouldn't contaminate anyone and the kids were so excited for it. Oliver and Eddie came from a foster home that didn't do Halloween, Easter Bunny, or Christmas with Santa, so Oliver especially hadn't ever gone trick or treating. It only took about an hour to get everyone ready.
Steve thinks he's Andre Agassi.
On the flu front, everyone has mended for the most part. I still get exceptionally chilled in the late afternoons and am stuffy, as is Steve. Eddie is a more fitful sleeper for the past couple of days. Liam took a wonderful nap today, which is uncharacteristic of him. Matthew still hasn't had a fever, so I am guessing he's good. Rosa, Owen, and Oliver are fine. Teresa won't be going to school tomorrow because she still has dark circles under her eyes, but her fever is gone and her cough is mostly gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment