Sunday, April 21, 2013

Let's Try Again

Should I try this thing again? I would like to because it is an awesome way to document my kids' lives. There is so much I fear I've forgotten because I haven't kept up with this.


Liam's actual birthday. Ice cream cake. Filth from rolling around on the ground. In his school uniform. I kind of figured he'd just get covered in food, so why change?



Here Liam is helping to lick the bowl of cake batter yesterday.


Today we had a small, family birthday party for Liam, who turned 7 on Tuesday. He was quite please with his gifts of toys and money. I thought he was going to smear his chocolate/ice cream covered face all over Aunt Ann when he ran up to hug her after heopened his gift :) I'm not sure what he's saving his money for, but he has a lot of it!

Cupcake cone and mint moose tracks.


Messiest eater ever. It's a good thing he's cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment