Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sam

About 3 weeks ago we got a dog. I was told he was a 10 week old toy poodle. The vet, however, seemed to think he was closer to 4 months old and definitely a poodle mix. Good thing we're not picky :) I have to say, for not really wanting a dog for myself (I relented for the kids...) he is the most awesome dog ever. Small, non-shedding, not barky, basically was house-broken in 2 days, sleeps all night. I really could not ask for a better dog. And I think it's safe to say the kids are in love with him.

Liam and his new buddy.

We have nick-named Sam the "Nap Dog." This is just one of the many times Matthew has curled up with him and taken a nap with him. Oliver, Owen, Teresa, and Eddie have all fallen asleep with Sam on the sofa.

A few days before his first grooming appointment.

After his first grooming appointment. A lot of the darker black was shaved off. Sam is much grayer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment