On August 23rd we had the kids baptized. I am still waiting for Abbie to send me the pictures from church, since she used her camera instead of mine, (hint hint Aunt Abbie), but I figured I'd post these since I want to get the first day of school up too. Here are some from our house after. Take note of the most lamely decorated cake ever. The girl asked me what colors, so I gave her the colors of each of the kids (we color code several things to make it easier). I figured they'd throw a flower or two on it. Then I sent Steve to pick it up and this is how he thought I wanted it.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Baptism Day
On August 23rd we had the kids baptized. I am still waiting for Abbie to send me the pictures from church, since she used her camera instead of mine, (hint hint Aunt Abbie), but I figured I'd post these since I want to get the first day of school up too. Here are some from our house after. Take note of the most lamely decorated cake ever. The girl asked me what colors, so I gave her the colors of each of the kids (we color code several things to make it easier). I figured they'd throw a flower or two on it. Then I sent Steve to pick it up and this is how he thought I wanted it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment