Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Frankenstein Take 2
Right as Steve was emerging from the basement Liam and Eddie tripped into each other (neither was running, they just kind of walked into each other) and Liam (once again) crashed into the corner of a wall and split his head open in just about the same place he did last year. Steve and I took him in to the ER and after waiting 2 hours Liam was a real trooper and didn't even cry getting his 3 stitches. Before we were taken back I took Liam to the bathroom, Steve overheard some lovely ladies reconnecting after spending time in the same jail cell and now out on parole. Another patient came in holding her side. I thought gall-bladder. She flashed me her gut and there was a 5 inch slash wound. Classy. Maybe she was injured in the roller derby in town tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment