OK, so Teresa's pic (in the swing) is not the best. That girl has a knack of turning her head or shutting her smile off just as the camera clicks! She's also tiny! She will be 4 in June and Liam is almost 3 and is bigger than she is. Rosa (in the tree)(or Rosie, Rose or anything with an "R" she says) wanted her picture taken like 1,000 times. She's a regular sized kid, not super tiny like Teresa and Eddie. They brought some toys for their room and a doll and a dog for each of their beds. Their foster mom also sent a plant for our house. It was such a great visit. Of course everyone was loud and over excited. Oliver and Eddie had brought belated Christmas gifts for their sisters, so it was quite crazy for a while. Fortunately the pink I picked for their room was a big hit.
I found out I need more beanbag chairs! Seven kids piled onto three beanbags just doesn't work. I also need a few more no-spill cups and host of other things I didn't realize. Guess what I'm doing this week? Shopping!!!