Saturday, March 21, 2009

Visit #3

Today was great. A real normal day. We took a trip to the recycling drop-off after lunch, so that at least Eddie slept in the car. No such luck with Liam though. I really didn't think it would work with him anyway. Then headed over to McDonalds to play and get the $1 sundaes. Then we came home and played outside. This was the best visit so far. I read in a report that Oliver does not like vegetables and Eddie doesn't eat chicken nuggets or sandwiches. They both have eaten carrots and cukes last week and this week and Eddie ate chicken nuggets last week and a PBJ sandwich this week, so not really sure what to think about other information given by the reporter (not the caseworker).



Here Matthew and Liam are in front of what little snow we have left. I caught Liam eating the gross dirty snow today. He said he wasn't, but I found grass and dirt around his mouth. He didn't have an explanation for that. Real sanitary, I'm sure.



Oliver is not too sure of the the bike we have. He rides a really little one at home (without training wheels) so he feels very unsteady on a size that actually fits him. And he hates wearing a bike helmet.



Owen, being Owen. I asked him to look at me and smile and this is what he did.



Eddie is opening his mouth like the bubble popper guy he is holding. The scratch on his nose is leftover from last week when he sanded the skin off with the skateboard. Then he broke it open yesterday on his swingset.