Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!



I bought Halloween pajamas and shirts for the kids a few weeks ago. I had every intention of sewing pajama pant for the 4 bigger kids. I think I must be insane. I realized there was no way that would happen and bought them thermal long-johns to use as pants.



Other recent updates:



Rosie pulled out one of her front teeth tonight. The other top front one is loose, but not ready yet.



Owen and Oliver play soccer now. After being hesitant during the first practice and game, they really enjoy it. Oliver even scored a goal...but it was for the other team. Now they both want to go to NJ and play on Spencer's team.



Everyone is doing well in school. I added daycare to one day each for Teresa and Liam. I need to go to Sam's Club almost weekly and wasn't able to get there and back in time to pick them up. They both love the days they get to pack a lunch and take a nap at school.



Liam's scar seems to be healing. It it actually quite a bit smaller than the first one. It's looking good.



Eddie returned to the ENT to have his reflux evaluated. Since we reported he was speaking and crying louder and not waking up screaming in pain (still wakes up due to nightmares/night terrors) the doctor did not feel it necessary to shove a camera up his nose into his throat. Continue with Zantac and follow up in 3 months.



Next inventory will be on boots and snowpants. I'm not sure what we have and who needs them. Then I think I will be stocked for winter gear. Already have new winter coats, hats, and gloves. I picked up some snow pants for some of them (hoping Matthew and Owen still have some that fit.) The kids in elementary school will need 2 pairs to leave one at school for recess.

No comments:

Post a Comment