We headed over to Nani's to put the pool steps in and to test out her new pool deck. After we were there for awhile, I realized Liam felt rather hot. I checked his temp when we got home, it was 102 in the armpit. I told him he had a fever and asked him if anything hurt. He moaned, "Yes, my armpit has a fever." A dose of ibuprofen and a quick nap and now he's up and feeling fine, crawling around my bed and watching Spy Kids 3 on Disney. Rosa has been asthma-y since Saturday (receiving albuterol and double her Flovent disk) and now has a froggy voice, but never had a fever or sinus congestion. I was thinking Rosa's stuff was more her reaction to asthma than a contagious illness. My eyes are itchy as anything for the last few days, but more allergic than cold. I don't know if we have a virus affecting each one of us differently or a combination of viruses and allergies and lung reactions. I should stop trying to figure it out. Anyway, everyone had a great time at the pool and already have asked if we are going again tomorrow. We're not. I need at least a day to heal from my sunburn. Made sure the kids had it on, but didn't get myself. Oops. Won't forget that one again. Ouch.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Swimming
We headed over to Nani's to put the pool steps in and to test out her new pool deck. After we were there for awhile, I realized Liam felt rather hot. I checked his temp when we got home, it was 102 in the armpit. I told him he had a fever and asked him if anything hurt. He moaned, "Yes, my armpit has a fever." A dose of ibuprofen and a quick nap and now he's up and feeling fine, crawling around my bed and watching Spy Kids 3 on Disney. Rosa has been asthma-y since Saturday (receiving albuterol and double her Flovent disk) and now has a froggy voice, but never had a fever or sinus congestion. I was thinking Rosa's stuff was more her reaction to asthma than a contagious illness. My eyes are itchy as anything for the last few days, but more allergic than cold. I don't know if we have a virus affecting each one of us differently or a combination of viruses and allergies and lung reactions. I should stop trying to figure it out. Anyway, everyone had a great time at the pool and already have asked if we are going again tomorrow. We're not. I need at least a day to heal from my sunburn. Made sure the kids had it on, but didn't get myself. Oops. Won't forget that one again. Ouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment